Pages

CULT PRODUCT OF THE WEEK #1: NARS BLUSH

Cult Product of the Week! 
 You've all seen my Clueless Filipina episodes...and now here's another fun one. It's my CULT PRODUCT of the WEEK! First of all, let me just say that any product that goes into my CULT PRODUCT OF THE WEEK are the ones that  have stood the test of time and has never gone out of style. Others that make my cut would probably be the ones that have been the hype or the go to product of most women despite many other brands out there.


I wanted to start this with a bang, and now...the HOLY GRAIL of all that is BLUSH. The Nars Blushes.
I'll just get straight to the point here, NARS ORGASM. The most UNIVERSALLY FLATTERING SHADE for all WOMEN on earth. I used to say that this blush was overhyped, but it really is the BLUSH for all women. I posted NARS BLUSH because there are other blush shades that NARS carry which are also universally flattering, so I am going to show you my swatch on that:

nars swatch
(Note: Mirrored swatch, just because it was too small)
The above swatches are just the ones taken with flash.

NARS carry 28 blush shades, I just posted this top 8 (aside from it being my only nars blushes) because for me I think, these are probably the ones most talked about.

Other Blush shades: Seduction, Sin, Amour, Desire, Dolce Vita, Douceur, Exhibit, A Gaiety, Gilda, Gina, Liberte, Lovejoy, Madly, Nico, Oasis, Outlaw, Sex Appeal, Silvana, Taos, and Zen.

As you can tell, virtually all of the nars blushes are gorgeous. Orgasm obviously is a nice peach blush with some gold shimmer (not glitter), and Super orgasm is just the same only I could now say has glitter. Deep Throat would probably rank second in my most-flattering-nars-blush-list because again this is a nice peach blush but looks flawless since its sheer. Angelika is just a pretty shade of pink with some hints of silver and not just gold shimmer (not glitter) but I can look a little washed out if you have medium-dark skin (on my opinion). Torrid by fair is my third one, I love coral looking blushes, this one has hints of gold shimmer, Mata Hari is a strong pink color with I guess a little...just a little hint of purple,  and Crazed, which is discontinued is a nice raspberry color with some gold shimmer. Luster would probably look awesome as a Bronzer, I'm actually not so sure about this one because its like a cross between a brown and an apricot kind of color, but I like it since its sheer.I would probably get Sin, Amour, Dolce Vita, and Douceur NEXT.

All of the colors are actually flattering but it just depends on the tools you use to apply this or the weight on how you would apply it (e.g. if heavy/light). All in all, NARS blushes still is the cult blush and continues to be a cult blush for women.

Price: P1,200.00/$28.00
Be sure to check out NARS for their Spring 2013 Collection.
XOXO!

No Response to "CULT PRODUCT OF THE WEEK #1: NARS BLUSH"

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2012All That Filipina Glitters {Beauty Blog} All rights reserved.